Luncheon Sponsors, Programs, Venue, and Catering
We are looking forward to going into 2021 organized and prepared, so we can give all of our members the very best experience.
A luncheon sponsor is a $200 fee and includes:
- One (1) free lunch.
- Five (5) minutes of speaking time to let the luncheon attendees know more about your business and the services you offer.
- You may bring any table toppers and business advertisements.
- You will get recognition for being the luncheon sponsor.
A luncheon program is free to the provider and includes:
- One (1) free lunch
- ~20-25 minutes of speaking time to provide information to the attendees. We ask that all information given pertains to helping businesses grow, bettering the chamber, informative guides of upcoming changes that can or will affect businesses.
- You may bring table toppers or informative guides.
- A separate room must be available for the board meeting (30 people), on the months that there is one.
- An American flag must be supplied by the venue hosting the luncheon.
- When signing up for the opportunity to host a board meeting and/ or luncheon, please let us know what kind of sound equipment, A/V equipment, etc., you have available.
- We will need a current address and phone number for the venue.
- We will give you a date and time of the event. We ask that you arrive and have the food ready for consumption 15 minutes prior to the beginning of the event.
- On the Friday prior to the event, we will let you know the approximate number of attendees.