We would like to provide everyone with a more structured format for ribbon cuttings and grand opening events. Our hope is that it is easier for all of the members to submit information and receive it.
- Please provide us with a contact person to schedule the event through. We will need the name, phone number, and email address for this individual. We have found that having one point of contact is much easier for both parties involved.
- Please provide us with a jpeg flyer with the information about the ribbon cutting/ grand opening (address/ location, date, time, refreshments provided, tours given, etc.).
- We will supply the big scissors and the ribbon.
- We will take photos and post on social media. If possible, have a location in mind of where you would like to do the ribbon cutting and photo. We suggest a location that would potentially showcase your business name and your staff.
- We request a two (2) week notice before the event. This allows us to prepare and sent out an invite list on your behalf to our contacts.
- Please let us know at the time of scheduling if you would like the chamber to speak at the ceremony, as we can prepare appropriately.
*When scheduling this event, please keep this information in mind:
- Ribbon cuttings are best attended on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s.
- Ribbon cuttings are best attended during the lunch period.
- Days and times are able to be scheduled during any business hours, at the convenience of the schedule of the business and the chamber.